This morning breakfast was easy decision from our conclusion last night. The famous Blanco Court Prawn Mee. They are located at:
My rating: 3 out of 5
The Jumbo Prawns Noodle costs 8 bucks. I had the soup met and my boy sticked to his usual dry met with chilli. The prawns were so fresh and nicely cooked that it doesn't stick to the shell. Feedback from my boy was that his dry noodles was somewhat overly powered by the chilli.
Overall, I find the noodles slightly oily and overcooked after soaking in the prawn soup. Probably not the best prawn noodles I ever had but was ok.
On a side note, I highly recommend the East Coast Ngoh Hiang store next to the prawn mee. The ngoh hiang came with two choices of sauce, a slightly sweeter pink sauce and a brown sauce sprinkled with sesame that goes pretty went with most of the items I ordered today. Everything were deep fried with crispiness and serve as a excellence appetitizer! Damage $4.40.
On the way back to the car, along Arab street. A street full of art and unusual shops, wished I have some time for Haji Lane which is unlikely to happen.
After a satisfying breakfast, we met a car dealer at Kaki Bukit for a quick evaluation before meeting Frances at Siglap Starbucks. I ordered a China Green Tips, a full leaf green tea to keep myself warm as it was freezing inside the cafe.
I was tempted to grab a red velvet cupcake too, looks so yummy and pretty. Too bad, I gave it a passé as I'm too bloated with noodles. Frances arrived and I am relieved that we finally got our insurance policies changes settled, did the necessary policy switches hoping to build up more wealth for the many years to come.
Haha, now I can't wait for tonight ba chor mee outing with Ken and Hazel at Bedok! I have a hugh craving again, never get sick of it. Tonight I shall be having a three dollar bowl by myself, yeah more meatballs! Weekend seems to be a time to indulge in Singapore local food, spoilt for choices!







No comments:
Post a Comment