Friday, February 24, 2012

Home alone with Pilo ...

Pilo seems to be enjoying himself with his new toy as it reminds him of his delicious carrot tibits while I am hiding in my room with morning dose of news reading and blogging. Yes, it is Friday but I am not getting the mood somehow. There will be some "marketing" to do tonight in preparation for my mum's birthday celebration tomorrow. Still cracking my head what to cook for dinner. Haven't been cooking for a while as I am more addicted to watching food and travel programs for the last few years. My all time favorite would have been Take Home Chef by Curtis Stone in TLC Channel and Jamie Oliver. Now, I am following Knock! Knock! Who's there? by Channel 8 hosted by Brian Wong and Calvin.

Everyone is back home now, no one seems to be working on a Friday. How AWESOME! Ok, here's my tentative menu for tomorrow dinner still planning in action.

Tentative Dinner Menu
1. Chicken with Potatoe braised with soya sauce
2. Nai bai with dry shrimps
3. Prawns with salted egg
4. Spring rolls / meatballs

A Song to celebrate Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment