..............................................................................................................
Something to remember
22.2.2012 @ 3:19pm
Tips for the day which I have learnt and applied with success.
Sometimes you just have to initiate and ask, nothing is impossible
.............................................................................................................. Back to the trains, on my way to meet my cousin. Weather is so hot and humid, I can't imagine at 11:06am the train was still packed with so many passengers. Peak hours must be a torture to squeeze in the train and end up being a luncheon meat among all the sandwiches!
Lunch is going to at Cafe211 at Holland Village as we purchased a voucher from Groupon. Spent 20 bucks but you are allowed to order 40 bucks worth of food! Good deal isn't it? I declare R&R today, a day without stressful interviews! I am just going to forget about job hunting and indulge myself to a relaxing afternoon. Yeah!
Upon arriving, we opted for a indoor seat as the weather is melting us. I had a Portobello mushroom and a rambutan freeze, my cousin ordered a baby back ribs and a lychee freeze. The Portobello mushroom wasn't too fantastic, failed to satisfy my taste bud. But I fall in love with their Rambutan Freeze as it is so refreshing and not overly sweetened. The baby back ribs was nicely barbequed, very tender and sweet. Amazed by my cousin's appetite, she actually finished the whole rack of baby ribs all by herself! Oh man...
After lunch, time to head home. Sigh, my cousin is returning to work due to a last min call. Super boring as I was hoping to hang out a bit later! She fly my kite again! Too engrossed blogging in the train hoping to trying to kill some time and WHAT I missed my station! errgggghhhh...Kranji now!!
Stopped by my neighborhood mall and bought my daily dose of tea from Gong Cha. My favorite concoction Earl Grey Milk Tea with pearls and 50% of sugar! Home Sweet Home, blogging, magazine and TV time!


No comments:
Post a Comment