Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bugs


Feeling so sick for the weekend, flu bug and a rough throat making me drowsy and sleepy for the last two days. Glad I am getting better, hmmm not quite with the hot weather as I am slowly developing a headache.

Anyway, bf going to be away for a month so I need to find my own activities to keep myself occupied for the weekend. So wish I can join him at San Francisco but seems impossible since I just started with my new job not long ago. Guess the timing is just not right, so envious and jealous! Now i believe, Good things really goes to those who waits. I should have hang on a little longer for this deal.

Humans are always not easily satisfied, I am one of the many. I need to look back on the days when I am out of job to start appreciating things ahead of me. Learn to take things at a step, be patience with the people around me and believe everything is possible if you try! Positive vibes injected, hopefully this will get me further in anything I do moving forward.

From work, I started learning the importance of asking WHY? Honestly, this hasn't been my usual word choice used in my last working environment as we were so accustomed to give what the customer wants. Time to get my perspective right to manage a different group of users now. WHY? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? The four important Ws at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment