Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hummerstons



Another lazy Sunday, signifies my long weekend is coming to an end soon. We headed to Hummerstons for our sunday brunch at Robertson Walk. No reservation allowed, fortunately our friends were there early and secured a good lounge seats by the bar. I have been longing to visit Hummerstons for a long long time having read many reviews about the restaurant, good food and finally I am here.



The brunch orders look amazing! From eggs benedict to burger, fries and juice. It seems that I am the odd one out, no main course just a dessert and tea for brunch. Well, if you didn't know this was my second breakfast for the day. Not an easy choice to avoid good food, as you work hard for the week this seems to be the best compensation.




Their menu is slightly on the pricy end but I think everyone enjoys the food, generous serving and tasty food. I had a baked apple tart served on top of a giant macaroon with a scoop of ice cream. The dessert is a little too sweet for my tooth but my white lily ginger tea helps to create a balance.

Besides enjoying the food, four of us were so engrossed with Draw Free game. A free app which you can download from iPhone AppStore. Highly addictive, it is a draw and guessing game which tests your creativity. Oh my, I feel we can "nua" forever in indoor as it started raining outside. We were just too comfortable by the couch.




No comments:

Post a Comment