Another big favorite from Marks & Spencer, my sis bought it for me last night. The chocolate mini eggs certainly adds some cheers and happiness on a Friday! The mini eggs are usually white and only available during Christmas. Easter (Sunday, 8 April 2012) is just around the corner probably that explains why I have a bagful of colorful eggs. I just had my first egg for the day!
Last night, I found this really cool app in Appstore. The photo below was created using HairChange. Simple and easy way to change hairstyle!
You can change hairstyle like Asian PopStar, Movie Star, & more ...
You can change hairstyle like Asian PopStar, Movie Star, & more ...
I did a few photos of myself and my niece, we had a really fun time experimenting different hairstyles! My niece looks like a cute Japanese girl, while I can now experience a day with short and curly hairstyles I never had before. Try it out!



No comments:
Post a Comment