Bought this multipurpose hanger for just $1.50! Picked Yellow (among purple and blue) as it best matches my room color. Did some minor modification on my own and turned it into a necklace hanger! Love the new addition! Sometimes creative ideas need not be costly at all and it can simple things around us. Oh mine, tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I have a interview to go. Luckily it was scheduled in the morning, so happy that I can get a lift as it is going to be a long long journey cut shorter with a ride!
So happy, when I needed encouragement and moral support someone message me out of the blue. Good friends are those who knows when to stay connected when you needed them most!
Wrapping off for the day, little princess at home has a new toy to show off too!
No comments:
Post a Comment