Sunday, June 17, 2012

Good old times ...


Haven't been updating my blog for a long time since I started work in March. Here's a piece of good news to share, finally passed my 3 months probation earlier than I expected. Time seems to pass by like a breeze, I have been repeating this statement many times that I am losing count.

You know what, this morning while I was having breakfast at West Coast Market I met the cleaning auntie to who works for my last company. It was surprise to see her! I could no longer recognize her look probably because of a new hair style. Meeting her kind of bring back some good old memories of my last work place. Thinking back, I do miss the people and environment sometimes.

Anyway, oh my god the weather today is killing me. So hot and I am blogging this not in the comfort of my own room but in the kitchen as my boy is busy home cleaning his room. Hopefully the weather gets back so that I can enjoy my Vietnamese food later.

Sigh, there are just too many things I wish to do but age is definitely catching up with me.

Learning to play a ukulele
1- First I need to buy a good ukulele to get started!
2-Self learn if join a class.

Learning fashion design
My research shows it takes 3 years to complete a diploma course and there is hardly any school in Singapore that offers the course as part-time.

Learning to bake
Not ambitious at all, I just want to learn how to make icing cupcakes and macaroons. 

Invisalign
I need to have at least 8K to do this.

Travel list
Happy #1-Bangkok again, yes I wish I can do this annually
Happy #2-Somewhere in Australia, Sydney perhaps!
Happy #3-Korea, to do some spring summer shopping. This is plan for next year ....
Happy #4-San Francisco, my boy told me so many good things and I have not been there!

If life could be much simpler and less demanding. I wish for more freedom and letting everyday takes its course than worrying what to do next. Alrighty, ending my blog today with some photo digest, recent buys and visits to some of my favorite places.

Necklace from A-lodge (Far East Plaza)

Happy ducks from Wood Wood @ Mandarin Gallery. 
All 4 duckies went home happily with me.

My recent visit to Franc Franc @ Vivo City.
Inspiration for my future new home, bring me back to Paris!



No comments:

Post a Comment