Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good Morning World!

Ok, everyone is getting back to me with news which is what i have been hoping for.

Now is another dilemma time, I need to make the right bet in this gamble. If I made the right choice I am safe, if I made the wrong move everything will restart back to zero which means job hunting game again, not fun at all! Friends are always my best consultant be it on work or my life, at the end of the day I still have to be the one who decide and choose. Why do I have to accept a paycut? Everyone is getting a paycut, I probably just have to accept the fact and move on.

Three words which I have learnt from Sanity is for the Weak blog:

ACCEPT, REACT, OVERCOME!

Love these three words and I may remember for life as it is a helpful tag to deal with many real situations.

"Positive Quotes"

No comments:

Post a Comment