Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Clover brings good luck

Sore throat again, OMG! Guess I have to make my way to the clinic later no matter how reluctant I am, the sore has been with me for a few days worst of all with a persistent cough. Still the sore did not stop me from enjoying the mee siam this morning. My mum bought this from Old Chang Kee, I prefer the dry version so I had it without the gravy.


After a hearty breakfast, I started thinking of tomorrow when the day has just started for me. 22 February 2012, it is going to be a big day for my boy, a day he has been waiting for weeks. I shared his impatience, I knew how he felt so I cross my fingers for him hoping everything will move on smoothly tomorrow. Well for me, I will be having a phone interview with the hiring manager in the afternoon. Please bless me with all your luck, this could be a potential career change for me! Yes, a CHANGE! This is what I need, a lucky clover green which links with Good Luck!

If you are interested in what I am reading now, sharing my inspiration from Marc Benioff.


Visited Raffles Medical at Lot 1 in the afternoon, was told that my sore infection is a result of virus. I was given leftose and a black syrup for my dry cough despite asking for anti-biotics! Crossing my fingers, hoping I will get well soon as I have been self medicating myself using the same prescription which cost me much lesser! So drowsy now, so I will end my blog with photos for the day!  

Photos for the day
 



No comments:

Post a Comment