Monday, January 30, 2012

Fishing at Auntie's Pond






















Just came home from Auntie's Pond, I am so tired but happy to caught 2 fishes this time round. Today was a farewell surprise for Naveen as he is leaving Singapore next week and we are not sure if he is coming back anytime soon. Think again, the layoff has indeed separated me and a team of colleagues and friends which I enjoyed working with for the last 6 years. Still, I am glad most of us remain in contact once in a while to stay contacted.

Anyway, if you are into fishing this is a pretty good and decent place to try out. Tonight, with a strength of 7-8 of us we caught a total of 25-30 fishes and I have photos as proof!

Auntie's Pond
Address: 291 Neo Tiew Cresent, Singapore 718903
Telephone: +65 6792 1318
Website: www.hausmann-aqua.com























No comments:

Post a Comment