I believe 2012 will be a better year, first of all to welcome the CNY God has been very kind to me. I won my first lottery for the year, yeah! I am blessed and keep the luck coming please.
Alright, lets start with my 2012 New Year resolution here:
1. Secure a job soon, first priority!
2. Save more money
3. Reduce spending unnecessarily on WANTS
4. Spend more time with my family
5. Travel once a year as it opens up my eyes to the world
6. Learn a new language
7. Learn to play ukulele
8. Chill and stay connected with friends
On the other hand, I am happy to have had accomplished some wishes at the beginning of the year:
1. Lasik done at Shinagawa
Shinagawa is located at Wheelock Place in Orchard Road, Dr Jovina See is my doctor and she is Awesome! I have perfect eyes sight now and had completed all the required checkups. My BF done his Lasik too, 2 weeks after me at ClearVision. Please read up the respective clinic website as the procedure is different likewise the charges.
2. Teeth Whitening at ONLYaesthetics
Effects were so-so, regular visits should increase the whiteness gradually and maintain the condition. I got a good discount from deals.com so if you chance upon the promotion again, grab it while stock last.
Back to reality, keep reminding myself to find a JOB fast! Now that I see the importance, no desire for job hopping anymore even though I am not one. I was happily settling down with my last company for 6 years before a retrenchment felled on me, so ironic. Don't worry I got over it many months ago, life moves on and I am more appreciative than before.
Cafe 211 at Holland Shopping Centre Roof Top
I was introduced to this place by a friend and found myself falling in love with Cafe 211. I liked the roof top concept and the cafe has choices for indoor and outdoor seats, my obvious choice was outdoor for sure where I can have a good view of the green and quiet view of Holland Village estate.
Last weekend, me and my boyfriend met a ex-colleague for an early breakfast before a MOVE. Yes, our friend is moving out from his lovely Fusionopolis rented apartment, I am glad he found another awesome place to stick around longer in Singapore. Back to Cafe211, I must admit I really love the serenity of this place especially on a sunday morning. What else can I ask for, served with a nice warm cup of Earl Grey and honey baked ham sandwich, life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment